2 - 4 Yrs
About the Company:
GenY Medium is in the business of combining the art of marketing with the science of digital to grow the business of brands. We are a full-service agency that differentiates itself by technology, in-depth specialization in sectors and strong partnerships with the key players. The three essential skills to excel at Performance marketing:
Within a very short span of time, our young team has served a number of clients and helped create positive conversations around their brands. The good news is that we are growing – and fast! Read more about the company at http://www.genymedium.com/
– This role provides digital media recommendations and solutions to problems to clients both internal and external, prepares and implements media plans and other deliverables.
– Create and execute strong digital media recommendations with supporting validation
– Develop and execute media plans
– Oversee buys, analyze campaigns, and change recommendations to maximize performance
– Work with cross-functional teams (Creative, Tech, Client servicing, etc.) to manage processes
– Manage maintenance and changes to media plans
– Design and document analytics tracking specifications for various digital channels, including web, mobile apps, and microsites.
– Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across teams; serve as contact for analytics/tracking requests.
– Manage the testing, QA, QC, and debugging of analytical/tagging code
– Work with business partners to ensure that all digital media is tagged and trackable so that standard reports can be created and shared
– Produce clear and detailed client-facing reports to identify areas of opportunity to improve campaign performance
– Take responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
– Communicate with clients about projects both remotely, and in-person
– Ability to manage team
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills
– Solid understanding of mathematical concepts
– Knowledge and passion for all things Digital Media; SEM, SEO, Display, Analytics, etc.
– Understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
– Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, and advance knowledge of Excel
– Knowledge to implement confidently and accurately via Google Tag Manager
– Adding pixels such as AdWords, Google Analytics, floodlights, etc.
– Must be able to test and validate analytics code
– De-bugging and identification of problems is essential
– High level of understanding around the Google Analytics console and advanced code requirements and configuration, including working with iframes & 3rd party platforms
– Clear understanding on how to configure profiles and views, including goals, filters and other Google Analytics functionality
– Good working knowledge of Google Analytics (360, Premium, Firebase) settings and administration, including native integrations with other Google products such as DV360 & DBM
– Understanding of configuration for custom metrics and dimensions/custom variables / advanced e-commerce
– Solid understanding of event tracking and how this can be used effectively
– Ability to create clear and insightful reports using data from Google Analytics and other data sources
– Excellent Excel skills are an advantage
– An excellent communicator and be able to present ideas, verbally and in writing
– Experience in Data Studio, Tableau & other third party visualization tools.
– Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Information Technology, Marketing, Business, or
equivalent degree and related experience
– 2 to 4 Years experience into digital marketing analytics and marketing automation
– Experience in an agency set up would add value to the role
Performance Marketing Google Tag Manager Google Analytics Google Adwords Media Planning Media Buying
About the Company:
GenY Medium is in the business of managing perceptions of brands – online. Our team combines the three essential skills to excel at performance marketing: 1. Consumer understanding, 2. Content Marketing and 3. Technology expertise Within a very short span of time, our young team has served a number of clients and helped create positive conversations around their brands.
The good news is that we are growing – and fast! Read more about the company at http://www.genymedium.com/
We are looking for a Client Servicing Lead – Digital Marketing to effectively lead our digital client services team.
Role involves managing a team of account Managers and account strategists as well as servicing some of our top customer accounts pertaining to a specific geographical area.
● The position is also responsible for defining the team’s processes and overseeing projects.
● This role will lead a team of 8-10 people including account managers, digital strategists, copy writers, and designers, ensuring revenue, and retention goals are met by all.
● Recruit, coach, mentor and recognize performance for an industry-leading digital marketing team all while executing on a philosophy of continuous improvement in all that we do.
● Cultivate and foster relationships with our key customers and our digital operations team.
● Work with the heads of content, design, analytics and technology teams to develop and implement strategies and processes to evolve, streamline and improve campaign management, communication, teamwork, and performance. ● Build a deep understanding of the management of the advertising platforms being utilized and an advanced ability to analyze and define strategies for maximum yield and campaign performance.
● Review campaign pacing and performance with client services team on a weekly basis.
● Help define upsell opportunities in order to achieve revenue goals.
● Have strong knowledge and understanding of all internal systems to effectively coach through times of significant complexity to maintain campaign performance and excellent client relationships.
● Troubleshoot tagging and pixel issues and develop a basic understanding of web design for site and compatibility issues.
● Maximize client retention and revenue growth by coaching the team to understand client needs, manage client expectations and diffuse client conflicts.
● Arbitrate and mitigate internal conflicts.
● Take a leadership role in special projects, meetings, and team events.
● Build credibility throughout the organization as an effective problem solver and thought-leader who maintains up-to-date knowledge of product offerings, processes, and industry developments & trends while continuously maintaining a demeanor of approachability.
● When necessary, assume the role of the lead account manager or strategist on high profile and complex accounts.
Knowledge/Skill Set Required:
● Outstanding project management skills
● Strong training and presentation skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● Ability to work towards common goals in a group operations/sales environment
● Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
● Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel), PowerPoint, word processing (MS Word), CRM (Sales Force), and Dashboard systems
● Outstanding analytical and data management skills
● Expert knowledge of digital products including search (Ad words/BING, Gmail, YouTube, SEO), email, programmatic (display, video, audio), social (FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
● Knowledge of Google products including Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Data Studio
● Ability to work well within a team environment as well as individually
● Ability to reach out and build relationships with other teams across the organization
● Strong interest in digital media, advertising, and emerging technologies
● Experience with the digital online advertising ecosystem
● Eager to learn and lead others to learn
Education Qualification / Work Experience Required:
● A master’s degree in business administration is desired but not required.
● 7 or more years of individual digital media experience; advertising operations, account management and/or sales experience preferred.
● 3 or more years of experience directly managing a fast-paced, quality-focused, client-facing team
● Outstanding leadership skills, including lead by example management style with the ability to make decisions and own them
Brand Management Project Management Digital Strategist Social Media Marketing
6 months to 1 year
About the Company
GenY Medium is in the business of managing perceptions of brands – online. Our team combines the three essential skills to excel at performance marketing:
Within a very short span of time, our young team has served a number of clients and helped create positive conversations around their brands. Read more about the company at http://www.genymedium.com/
This role would cover all technical aspects of Digital Marketing like Online Advertising (Google SEM/ Facebook Ads/ Display/ etc), Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, etc.
1) Achieve higher ROI on Advertising Spend through data driven Ads Optimization (Google SEM/ Facebook Advertising/ Display/ Affiliate/ etc)
2) Stay up to date with new tools in the industry in all domains (advertising/SEO/email marketing etc) & train the internal team to adopt the latest best practices
3) Engage with clients in coordination with the Account Management team to explain the technical aspects
4) Implement a data driven & analytical approach for delivering business goals for clients
5) Set up processes for reducing errors in the execution of ad campaigns and other processes
6) Build a culture of innovation and learning in the team
Knowledge/ Skillset Required
1) Excellent Communication Skills
2) Analytical approach to Problem Solving
3) A constant drive towards learning new techniques & tools
Experience: 6 months – 1 Year
Analytical Skills Communication Skills