Adroitent is an IT services company, specializing in healthcare product engineering and Health IT
solutions space. The business challenge was to transform the company into a pure-play Health
IT solutions company. The aspiration was to be perceived as a preferred partner for healthcare companies wanting digital solutions.
Targeting HIMSS16 – one of the largest congregation of HealthIT professionals, Adroitent
wanted a brand activation on social media, resulting in high reach and engagement with end
customers and the health-tech fraternity. In addition, the client wanted high impressions and
drive engagement during the conference along with an increase in follower base driving
relevant traffic to their website. They also wanted to showcase their whitepapers and case
studies to the right audience.
The creative team at GenY Medium created a concept which was a humorous take on the
tech-jargon being used in the conference and then simplifying the same for the attendees. The
the intent was to portray the brand as one which stands for simplifying health-technology for
clients, the same way they were simplifying jargon for the target audience.
– HIMSS is one of the most significant events across the Healthcare IT space with the largest congregation of HealthIT professionals, was the perfect platform to target the brand’s efforts.
– Events like HIMSS are generally rife with Health IT jargons.
– We ideated & launched a B2B branding campaign to make Adroitent stand out from the crowd.
– We used humor and analogy to explain the Jargons to make them as simplified as possible with the hashtag #SimplifyHITJargon
– We created a series of posts, explaining one jargon in one post/tweet.
– Creatives designed were very minimalistic, to match overall campaign theme
Twitter, Facebook, and Blog were used to make the campaign successful Jargons were further explained in detail on the blog
The brand topped the charts at HIMSS16 surging ahead of major industry groups such as HL7, news handles such as HealthITNews, and large corporations such as IBM Healthcare, CSC, McKesson, Wolters Kluwer (Health).